Merton Council

Home Home Merton Adult Education Home Jobs in children's social care Home Wandle Valley Low Carbon Zone Home Safeguarding Children Board Home Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
This page will shortly be moving to our new website
How do I contact my councillor?

Moving house

Information for people moving into or out of a house in Merton.

Council tax

Moving home and registering for council tax

Housing benefit or council tax support

Reporting changes in your circumstances


Find out about your new neighbourhood

If your new home is in Merton, use the My Neighbourhood service to find out about useful services nearby.

My Neighbourhood

See also

Related websites

This page was last updated on Friday 31 July 2015

Top of page