Merton Council

Home Home Merton Adult Education Home Jobs in children's social care Home Wandle Valley Low Carbon Zone Home Safeguarding Children Board Home Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
This page will shortly be moving to our new website

Do it online

Online forms and services.

Choose a type of service...

Apply for it Apply for it   Book it Book it   Find it Find it
Pay it Pay it   Report it Report it   Tell us Tell us

...or browse the full list

Service Description
Abandoned vehicles - report form  
Active Plus school holiday courses
Allotment application form  
Business rates balance enquiry Check your business rates account balance
Business rates e-billing registration Receive your business rates bills by email.
Change of address (council tax) Tell us if you've moved house
Change of address (people on the housing waiting list) Tell us if you have moved and you are on the housing waiting list
Children's centre online registration form  
Community Care enquiries – application form Apply for a needs assessment and other community care services.
Compliments, complaints and comments Make a complaint or comment on a council service

Council tax:

Check your council tax account

Council tax benefit:

Deprivation of Liberties Safeguards For use by health care professionals
Direct payment monitoring form
Disabled parking bay application form  
Family Services Directory Guide to services for children, young people, parents,carers and practitioners
Filming and photography application Apply for shooting location permission in the borough.
Fly-tipping report form  
Food business establishment registration New food business establishments must submit this 28 days before commencing food operations.
Food waste bins replacement request form
Fostering information pack request form Information pack request for people wishing to find out more about fostering.
Freedom of Information access form Apply for information that we do not intend to publish under the Freedom of Information publication scheme.
Free school meals application form
Hall hire Book Merton Hall or Morden Assembly Hall
High hedges - Make a complaint  


Mutual exchange form

Advertise your property for mutual exchange in Merton Link

Housing benefit:

Insurance claims against the council (personal and property) Make a personal or property insurance claim against the council
Insurance claims against the council (vehicle) Make a vehicle insurance claim against the council
Interpreting booking form  
Job search Find and apply for jobs at Merton Council.
Library services Join a library, search the catalogue and more.
Libraries - book a public computer  
Maps and places  
Merton Active Plus School holiday activities for children
Missed recycling or waste collection Report a missed collection
Mobile Crane Licence Application  
Motorcycle training for young riders: book a place
Mutual housing exchange form Advertise your property for mutual exchange in Merton Link
My Neighbourhood Find out about an address and nearby services
My Tax and Benefits Manage your Council Tax, Council Tax Benefit or Housing Benefit account online
Numbering and naming property – application form Request to number or name buildings.

Parks and green spaces:

Open air events application form

Hire a park or green space for your event
Parking permit application
Parking permit renewal  

Penalty charge notice: appeal

Penalty charge notice: payment

Penalty charge notice: view evidence

Appeal against a parking ticket you believe was issued unfairly.
Pay online Pay council tax, penalty charge notices, business rates, invoices, mortgages, and more
Place a crane over the highway application
Personal Assistance Database application Apply to register for our personal assistant database
Petitions View, create or sign a petition.
Pitch hire Book a sports pitch
Planning: submit a planning application  
Planning Explorer View planning applications and find information held by the planning department about land and property.
Recycling box or food waste bins request
Report a pothole or problem with the road surface  
Re-use of public sector information - application form Apply to re-use information supplied as a result of a Freedom of Information or Environmental Information regulations request
Scaffold licence application  
School admissions (E-admissions website) Apply online for primary or secondary schools across London.
School admission appeals online form Appeal against a school admission decision
School holiday courses (Merton Active Plus) Book school holiday activities for children.

School meals:

Free school meals application form

Skip licence application  
Special educational needs - transport application form Transport to school for young people under 16 with special educational needs.
Sports clubs directory  
Social services financial assessment form  
Student transport application form Student Transport Application Form (for Students aged 16-21)
Temporary Traffic Regulation Orders application form  
Temporary traffic signals permission Apply online for permission to install temporary traffic signals
Translation booking form  
Truancy: report a suspected truancy  
Vehicle crossover (dropped kerb) application form  

Other services

A to Z Directory

Top of page