Merton Council

Home Home Merton Adult Education Home Jobs in children's social care Home Wandle Valley Low Carbon Zone Home Safeguarding Children Board Home Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
This page will shortly be moving to our new website
Business rates e-billing

Child employment

We are responsible for managing and enforcing legislation relating to Child Employment, Children In Entertainment, Chaperone Licenses and Children Educated Other Than At School.

If you would like any advice or support please contact the Education Welfare Service on the contact details below.

Application form

Report a child or young person who is missing out on their education

If you know a child or young person aged 5-16 who isn’t receiving an education, please see the Children missing from education page for information or to report it to us.

Related websites

See also

Contact us

Education Welfare Service
10th Floor
Merton Civic Centre
London Road
Morden SM4 5DX

Telephone: 020 8545 4021
Fax: 020 8545 3443

This page was last updated on Wednesday 10 February 2016

Top of page