Merton Council

Home Home Merton Adult Education Home Jobs in children's social care Home Wandle Valley Low Carbon Zone Home Safeguarding Children Board Home Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
This page will shortly be moving to our new website
Council tax e-billing

Claiming Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

This page contains information of claiming Housing Benefit. See our Council Tax Support scheme pages for details this scheme.


In this section

Contact us

For more details about our opening hours and how to contact us, go to Merton Benefits Service contact page.

See also

Related links

This page was last updated on Tuesday 5 May 2015

Top of page