Merton Council

Home Home Merton Adult Education Home Jobs in children's social care Home Wandle Valley Low Carbon Zone Home Safeguarding Children Board Home Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
This page will shortly be moving to our new website
How do I contact my councillor?

Premises licence registers

This page provides lists (known as 'registers') of various licences held in the borough and recent licence applications.

Once you have opened a document, to find information about a particular premises or address it might be easiest to press Ctrl + f on your keyboard and enter a search term (such as a name or address word) in the box that appears. Please note, however, that premises shopfront names do change and address descriptions can vary from person to person. It is also quite possible under The Licensing Act for more than one licence to exist for what is essentially the same location.

Licensing Act 2003

Gambling Act 2005

Designated Premises Supervisor Information Requests

Information about the address of the Designated Premises Supervisor is personal data and as such is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998. This information does not form part of the public register, although it will be provided on receipt of an application for information necessary to prevent or detect crime, to apprehend or prosecute offenders or to establish or defend legal rights, including applications under the Licensing Act 2003.

Requests for this information must specify:

  • The identity of the individual or organisation requesting the information
  • The purpose for which the information is sought
  • The specific information necessary for the stated purpose

Requests should be sent by email to

Contact us

London Borough of Merton
1st Floor Annexe
Merton Civic Centre
London Road

Telephone: 020 8545 3969

This page was last updated on 9 November 2017

Top of page