Merton Council

Home Home Merton Adult Education Home Jobs in children's social care Home Wandle Valley Low Carbon Zone Home Safeguarding Children Board Home Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
This page will shortly be moving to our new website
How do I contact my councillor?

Information and services for families

Family Services Directory

Visit our online Family Services Directory for information on services for children, young people, parents, carers, professionals and practitioners across Merton. Search for:

and much more.

Children and young people with additional needs and disabilities

See also

Contact us

Family Services Directory
10th Floor Civic Centre
London Road


This page was last updated on Thursday 3 March 2016

Top of page