Merton Council

Home Home Merton Adult Education Home Jobs in children's social care Home Wandle Valley Low Carbon Zone Home Safeguarding Children Board Home Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
This page will shortly be moving to our new website
How do I contact my councillor?

Parks and open spaces and nature conservation funding

Below is a list of funding sources that are relevant for community improvement projects involving parks, open spaces and nature conservation.

ProActive London

  • A list of live funds, vast and varied available for groups working in partnership - ProActive London


Landfill and aggregate taxes

Local, central government and EU

Charitable trusts, foundations and companies

Funding advice

  • Funding is an online fundraising information resource for charities, voluntary organisations, community groups and other not for profit organisations throughout the UK. Profunding website.
  • Directory of Social Change (DSC) provides advice to voluntary and community organisations on a range of issues DSC website.

See also

This page was last updated on Tuesday 24 February 2015

Top of page