Merton Council

Home Home Merton Adult Education Home Jobs in children's social care Home Wandle Valley Low Carbon Zone Home Safeguarding Children Board Home Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
This page will shortly be moving to our new website
How do I contact my councillor?

Code of conduct and complaints against councillors

All councillors are required to comply with the code of conduct which was approved by the Council on 11 July 2012

All councillors are also required to declare interests as set out in the addendum to the code of conduct

Complaints against councillors should be submitted using the complaint form

Complaints should be sent to:

  • By email to
  • By post to: Monitoring Officer, South London Legal Partnership, 67c St Helier Avenue, Morden, SM4 6HY
  • Telephone enquiries and assistance 0208 8545 3338

This page was last updated on Wednesday 5 October 2016

Top of page