Merton Council

Home Home Merton Adult Education Home Jobs in children's social care Home Wandle Valley Low Carbon Zone Home Safeguarding Children Board Home Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
This page will shortly be moving to our new website
How do I contact my councillor?

Play areas

Haydons road recreation ground

The majority of our parks and open spaces have at least one play area suitable for children up to the age of 14 years.

See also

Related websites

This page was last updated on Tuesday 25 August 2015

Top of page