Merton Council

Home Home Merton Adult Education Home Jobs in children's social care Home Wandle Valley Low Carbon Zone Home Safeguarding Children Board Home Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
This page will shortly be moving to our new website
How do I contact my councillor?

Services for disabled people

Man in a wheelchairHelp and advice for people with disabilities, and carers.


Services for people with...

Merton-i: community services and wellbeing

Directory of services

In this section

See also

AlertWorried about someone's safety?

Find out what to do if you are worried about a:

Related websites

This page was last updated on Tuesday 18 April 2017

Top of page