Merton Council

Home Home Merton Adult Education Home Jobs in children's social care Home Wandle Valley Low Carbon Zone Home Safeguarding Children Board Home Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
This page will shortly be moving to our new website
How do I contact my councillor?

Maps and places

Find a map or local services.


My Neighbourhood

My Neighbourhood screenshot

Information about your address and local services, all in one place.

Find out...

  • about your ward and councillors
  • whether you're in a conservation area
  • your recycling and waste collection days

Find your nearest...

  • Recycling sites
  • Libraries
  • Children's centres
  • Parks
  • Schools
  • GP surgeries
  • Car parks

This page was last updated on Wednesday 13 January 2016

Top of page