Merton Council

Home Home Merton Adult Education Home Jobs in children's social care Home Wandle Valley Low Carbon Zone Home Safeguarding Children Board Home Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
This page will shortly be moving to our new website
Pledge to love your street

Requesting a replacement permit

If your permit is lost, stolen or damaged you can request a replacement.  A £10.00 administration fee is applicable.

Please note that we can only issue replacements for permits that have at least one vehicle registration printed on the permit.  If you lose a permit that is not vehicle-specific, such as an annual visitor permit or resident address permit, we will not issue a replacement and you must purchase a new permit at full price.

To request a replacement permit please contact us by email or telephone (details below).

See also

Contact us

Parking Services
Civic Centre
London Road

Telephone: 020 8545 4661 (10.00am - 4.00pm Mon-Fri only)

This page was last updated on Wednesday 2 October 2013

Top of page