Merton Council

Home Home Merton Adult Education Home Jobs in children's social care Home Wandle Valley Low Carbon Zone Home Safeguarding Children Board Home Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
This page will shortly be moving to our new website
My Merton - the latest news and information from your council

Proof of visitors

If you are applying for a Resident Address Permit on the basis that it is needed for visiting care staff, you will require a letter from your doctor, health authority or other recognised body to support your application.

If you have been supplied with a Blue Badge by the London Borough of Merton, please also provide us with the badge serial number.

If the badge has been issued by another borough, please provide us with a photocopy of your Blue Badge when you submit your application for this permit.

Contact us

Parking Services
Civic Centre
London Road

Telephone: 020 8545 4661 (10.00am - 4.00pm Mon-Fri)


This page was last updated on Wednesday 20 November 2013

Top of page